Sunny Leone: No award will not be because of my past.

Sunny Leone : No award will not be because of my past.
Sunny Leoni Hot 'Leela' swept bang on the silver screen, but even though the "Baby Doll" in the future they will not get any awards.
Sunny Hindustan Times said in an interview here do not like me as well as they do not even want me to win an award.



Sunny Leoni Hot 'Leela' Wallpapers
Sunny Leoni Hot 'Leela' Wallpapers

He further said that I do not expect I ever will be nominations for awards. Which is my background and what I am because I do not think that I will be an award.
Sunny said, "How many people in the industry who do not like me, and they also do not want me to be a part of a big event."
During interviews in Sunny admitted that he wants to award functions so that more people can join. Sunny added it when they win awards. I do not feel any irritation on winning the award.
Sunny said the film I have seen so much of me happy when he wins the award. Kangana's "Queen" award was given was also happy sunny. Sunny said, and as soon as I had seen the movie of Kangana award this film, I was very happy.
Sunny Leoni Hot Ragini MMS 2' Wallpapers
Sunny Leoni Hot Ragini MMS 2' Wallpapers  

Sunny further that song filmed on Salman and Jacqueline Award Then we did the dance.

Sunny Leoni Hot Ragini MMS 2' Wallpapers
Do me jyada maza hai
latest HD High Quality Sunny Leone Hot Pictures and photos

(Sorce: http://abpnews.abplive.in)

Post a Comment

0 Comments