Birthday wishes sms

Happy Birthday Wishes Quotes SMS 

SUN LIKES THE SUNDAY
MOON LIKES THE MONDAY
BUT I LIKES ONEDAY
THATS YOUR BIRTHDAY


In soft gleaming night of stars,
May all your dreams come true,
May every star of ever night,
Bring love-n-joy 2 you,

Happy birthday 2 uu


LIKE A FRESH DEWDROPS of a new day...
may GOD'S loving u hands be upon u today
to freshen ur soul & body! HAPPY B-DAY.


On your birthday I wish you much pleasure and joy;
I hope all of your wishes come true.

May each hour and minute be filled with delight,
And your birthday be perfect for you!

Congratulations to you, my old friend,
Birthday wishes to you, I do send.

You look good for your age, I could say,
But you look good to me any day.

When I look in the mirror, I sigh,
'Cause I know the mirror doesn't lie.

You're aging like me, so you surely can see
That you're getting to be an old guy.


The child was born,
parents were blessed
and
i am so lucky to have u
as my friend.
Happy Birthday to you

ts another birthday for you.
God picked another petals on your flower,
wishing your flowers may bloom for year.

MANY MANY Happy returns of the day

Post a Comment

0 Comments