Good Night sms Quotes

  Beauty full Good Night sms Quotes

Good Night Blessing Image
Good Night Blessing Image

Wonderful dream tonight?

Whenever you have a DREAM inside your HEART,
Never let it go coz DREAMS are the TINY SEEDS,
From which BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW GROWS
Have a wonderful dream tonight?
GOOD NIGHT

 Thinking of you makes me smile

Dreaming of you makes my night worthwhile,
Thinking of you makes me smile,
Being with you is the best thing ever,
And loving you is what I'll do forever..
Good night

 All are Gods blessings

Never blame a day in ur life.
Good days give u happiness.
Bad days give u experience.
Both are essential in life!
All are Gods blessings!
good night.

To create wonderful dreams

I'm sending a pillow of happy thoughts
to create wonderful dreams,
a blanket of care to comfort you all night
and
A prayer to protect until morning.

GOOD NIGHT!! SLEEP TIGHT!!

Good Night

G-o to bed
O-ff the lights
O-ut of tensions
D-reams come
N-ice sleep
I-gnore worries
G-et up early
H-ave a nice day
T-hank God always

 I remember u before i go

Saying GoodNight is not just
putting an end to a day.

Its a way of saying ,
I remember u before i go 2 sleep.

Hope u can feel the care that goes with it....

GOOD NIGHT..

 Sweet dreams

As nite falls upon the land,
it is time 2 Zz again.
With the moon hangin in the starlit sky,
i”m here to wish U Good Night!
Sweet dreams, cover blanket tight"

Post a Comment

0 Comments